Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Hard Week....






This week was an eventful week for us all. Jackson turned three months old on March 26th! He has changed our lives so much and we thank God every day for him. His little toothless smile is what I look forward to every morning!

Unfortunately, mommy had to return to work this week. I have spent every day with Jackson for the last three months and leaving him at daycare is one of the hardest things I've ever done. Obviously, it is a lot harder on me than it is on Jackson. He is at a daycare that has an endless amount of toys and things to do. I know he will be fine but the thought of not being with him every day still makes me sad....he is such a joy to spend my days with. Everyone keeps telling me it will get easier...so stay tuned.

We took Jackson to get his three month pictures done this weekend. He did a great job and spent the whole session flirting with the photographer! As you can see in the pictures, he is ALL smiles!!

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Those Pics are great!!